Knowing how to orient ourselves (taking references to the landscape with courses, counter-courses or triangulation and altimeter), determining our position and reading a map correctly is vital to enjoy the Mountain safely, which is why we propose this theoretical course and introductory practice in mountain orienteering, aimed at anyone who wants to learn or improve orienteering techniques.
Day 1 (from 9:00 to 18:00h)
- Orientation: basic concepts
- Orientation with natural and artificial elements
- Types of maps and coordinates
- Preparing an itinerary
Day 2 (from 9:00 to 18:00h)
- Completion of the prepared itinerary
- Apply concepts learned from day 1
- Orientation circuit
- Doubts and questions
Basic student material
- -Comfortable clothes that allow us to move.
- -Sneakers or trekking shoes.
- -Compass (let me know if you don’t have one).
- -Pencil, eraser and ruler.
- -Food and water for the duration of the activity.
- 2 participants …….… .175 € / Student
- 3 participants …….… .120 € / Student
- 4 participants …….… … 90 € / Student
- 5/6 participants …… ..70 € / Student
- 7/8 participants …… ..60 € / Student
- 9/10 participants …… 50 € / Student
INDICATIVE PRICES ACCORDING TO THE PROPOSED SESSIONS.
DO YOU WANT TO TRAIN? WE MAKE CUSTOM TRAININGS, DON’T MISS IT
- Sports technician with ACNA degree
- Technical and logistical organization
- Accident and CR insurance
- Course material (personal dossier, maps)
- Photos of the activity
Does not include: Night in shelter and meals