Any activity in snowy terrain requires a basic knowledge of the use of the DVA (arva) and the search for the victim and the need to be autonomous in self-rescue.
It is important to bring good material when it comes to surviving an avalanche, but the most important thing is to know how to use it quickly and effectively, where the latter have a life.
- Theoretical and practical outdoor
- Know and use the ARVA, shovel and probe autonomously and safely
- Basic safety protocols for avalanche danger
- Organization in a rescue
- Search for the victim
- Theoretical and practical Outdoor
- Winter clothes
- Winter boots
- DVA (ARVA)
- Snow gloves
- Replacement gloves
- Technician with an official ACNA degree.
- Technical and logistical organization.
- Accident and CR insurance.
- Photos of the activity.